jQuery Plugins and Demos
- clueTip Plugin
- Enhanced, fancy tooltips with smart positioning and flexible content retrieval
- ezTip Plugin
- Basic plugin using event delegation for pages that need a very large number of tooltips.
- Expander Plugin
- Hides part of elements and makes them expandable and re-collapsible by the user (and optionally by a timer).
- Fancy Letter Plugin
- A simple plugin that wraps a span element around the first character in each element that matches the jQuery selector.
- Extra Selectors Plugin
- Temporary location for jQuery 1.3 compatibility update of George Adamson's Extra Selectors Plugin.
- Smooth Scroll Plugin
- Easy implementation of smooth scrolling for same-page links
- Summarize Plugin
- Summarize initially displays only the specified number of child elements, hiding the rest until the user chooses to reveal them. It's a "block-level" equivalent of the character-based Expander Plugin.
- Text Children Plugin
- Another simple plugin. This one returns textual content from selected elements.
- Half-Star Rating Plugin
- Update of Ritesh Agrawal's Simple Star Rating System to allow for half-star increments.
This plugin is no longer supported. Feel free to use it for learning purposes, but for production-ready code, see Diego A.'s Star Rating Plugin instead.
Thanks to Mike Alsup for the page templates.